share anything about car detailing here..
- GC Noob
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 pm
- Location: sidoarjo-surabaya-malang
seneng bgt ane ngeliat gambar ini om, berkali2 ga bosen,, hehehe,, tapi tuh asli ato sotosop yabadooy wrote:ada yg superrr sakiittt niih di forum sblahh..
http://ef-honda.com/main/viewtopic.php? ... sc&start=0
Robb wrote:Well I finished my engine bay detail.. took about 4 days total.
I used WD-40 and a paintbrush and 4 microfiber towels.
Works amazing on 20 year old buildup of dirt and rustproofing. No joke. =)
Car had been sitting for 10+ years.. Buildup of rustproofing and dust on it takes its toll.
step by step
1. Go to the automotive store, buy 2 cans of WD-40 , 4 microfiber towels, paintbrush.
2. Open Hood.
3. remove battery, air filter box and arm, fuse box cover, wiper motor, map sensors assembly, coolant overflow tank, move away side wires and tubes on shock towers.
4. Start attacking the dirtiest parts with WD-40.
5. Spray and brush/agitate the grime/dirt
6. Wipe off dirt with towel.
7. Once all the bay is clean, you can buff and polish the paint around the bay and dress the rubber hoses with rubber and vynil dressing.
Keep doing this until all dirt is removed. It takes a while, but well worth it.
WD-40 wont remove the paint.
apa adanya aja, yang penting dompet tebal iman kuat,,hehehe
- GC Maniac
- Posts: 1254
- Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:43 am
- Location: Cilacap-Yogyakarta-Jakarta