Forum Rules.. .

post any idea to develop our lovely websites & forums, do certain activity on events / gaths, anything to make this community better & better...
badooy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Forum Rules.. .

Post by badooy » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:16 am

posting forum rules yg bagus2 yuuk..
nanti klo dah kekumpul, dirangkum / dipilih yg bagus / disarikan, dan dijadikan acuan...

siapa yg mau menyarikan?
jeng sari aja kyknya yah.. sesuai namanya.. :D

badooy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Forum Rules.. .

Post by badooy » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:16 am

dr honda-tech (HT) bbrp baguss...

Before posting in ANY forum, you should read the terms of service.
Terms Of Service

Threads that are not acceptable in main CRX/EF Civic Tech forum.
1. FS (For Sale)/WTB (Would Like To Buy or Where To Buy) or spamming ads in random posts
2. Bench Racing/Can I win a race against "car x"/What will my car do in the quarter mile, Street racing questions- Can Car X with X motor beat Car Y with Y motor?
3. No Meet Posts without mod approval
4. "What should I sell my CRX/Civic for?" or "How much is my CRX/Civic worth?" or "Is this a good deal/price?" "What would these parts be worth?"
5. "Which one is better EF or X car" or "EF; X car". Should I trade/sell/buy Car X for Car Y. "Would you buy this car?".
6. Negative comments/replies that do nothing but add post count and stir people up, swearing, swearing at each other or name calling, and no racial comments.
7. Threads with no technical information.
8. No bumping
9. Post whoring to make post count
10. Open Polls will be left open for the benefit of the original poster. If the open poll is abused and unwarranted selections are created those that created and voted for those selections will be addressed.

We have a thread for CRX/EF Civic Pictures and Videos at the top of the forum.
- You can put as many picture in that post as possible or as many as the post will allow.
-No comments about others peoples threads.
-No indecent items.
-No picture or video posts in the main forum.

We have threads for selling and buying CRX/EF Civic parts at the top of the forum

Things YOU can do to help your Moderators

If you plan on posting a new topic try the search first. It has more than likely been covered before. A link to the search function is below. http://www.honda-tech.com/zerosearch" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. remember to search in the "CRX /EF CIVIC FORUM", archived as well as recent topics. If the search doesn't work well for you, try to post a specific topic so we all here can answer your questions quickly and correctly.