My Project

gc-ers ride, project logs & modification pics..
adeindra
GC Whore
GC Whore

Re: My Project

Post by adeindra » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:07 am

180 miles ? for painting the cars?
i guess it is really worthed

and another 340 miles to joint the contest?
wow
wow
and
wowwww

cutemaster
GC Enthusiast
GC Enthusiast

Post by cutemaster » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:44 am

very nice project and nice detailling
D I Y ...... Lebih Asik daripada hanya Sekedar Ganti :P

Dim2 Ntd
GC Maniac
GC Maniac

Post by Dim2 Ntd » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:45 pm

daaaammmmnnn so coool :D
16 valve dualcarb EF '88 Smoke Brown
Cp : 085647754004
Instagram : dimaz_ntd
Facebook : Dimaz Ntd

civicracer89
GC Noob
GC Noob

Post by civicracer89 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:22 pm

adeindra wrote:180 miles ? for painting the cars?
i guess it is really worthed

and another 340 miles to joint the contest?
wow
wow
and
wowwww
180 miles - Yes Sir.. I trust few people to work on my car, and since i moved 180 miles away, i will always take my car to the same shop / guy to do work on it. Once i find someone that has the same respect and passion for the car as me, i will always support them. ;-)

340 miles - Yea, the good car shows are typically not local, so, i will take the car on road trips to the good shows to expose this car and show people that it is a great platform to modify. So many people overlook this car, but at car shows, people have a whole different take on it. And only the true enthusiasts find and see the small details and know what is different on the car. Wekfest is a large car show group that travels to Japan, Hawaii, California, Texas, New York / New Jersey, and Miami. The judges KNOW cars and recognize true enthusiasts and builds. You have to submit your car to even qualify to bring it to the show. So, i submitted my car, it got selected, so i had to go to see the cars there. They pride themselves on selecting the "Best of the Best". So, to be selected was a giant honor. Even if i did not win anything, the car was recognized. Then to win first place in the JDM class, i could not believe it! I was so excited and happy!

The next car show i will hopefully be attending is 6 hours away, 388 miles away in Charlotte, North Carolina called Honda Day. This show is only for Honda's. I have to go. hahaha! :-D

civicracer89
GC Noob
GC Noob

Post by civicracer89 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:32 pm

How she looks Now...

I tell you! I have tons of pictures.. hahaha! :-D
Last edited by civicracer89 on Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

civicracer89
GC Noob
GC Noob

Post by civicracer89 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:26 pm

I was looking around and came across this.. I would love to have these headlights as a spare set for my car, also, love the hood bra for the jdm front.
How hard is it to find this? if anyone can find these two things, how much would it cost to ship them to the States? i am definitely interested in these two items.

I am always looking at unique things for the sedan and i think this would be another of those things that will set this car apart. Any help would be appreciated.

Saya melihat sekeliling dan menemukan ini .. Saya akan senang untuk memiliki lampu ini sebagai satu set cadang untuk mobil saya , juga , suka bra kap untuk depan jdm .
Seberapa sulit untuk menemukan ini? jika ada yang bisa menemukan dua hal ini, berapa banyak biaya untuk kapal mereka ke Amerika ? saya pasti tertarik pada kedua hal ini .

Saya selalu melihat hal-hal yang unik untuk sedan dan saya pikir ini akan menjadi lain dari hal-hal yang akan membuat mobil ini terpisah . Setiap bantuan akan dihargai .
Last edited by civicracer89 on Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mads
GC Maniac
GC Maniac

Post by mads » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:12 pm

Realy realy nice car man..welcome to our forum, the biggest 4th gen civic forum in southeast asia

I've been see your car over the internet, it looks so flawless..oh ya let me know where do you rebarreled your mr5? Wheelflip maybe? Or other company?
"No one cares if the roads are terrible where you live. If you're not low, you're not low!"

civicracer89
GC Noob
GC Noob

Post by civicracer89 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:29 am

mads wrote:Realy realy nice car man..welcome to our forum, the biggest 4th gen civic forum in southeast asia

I've been see your car over the internet, it looks so flawless..oh ya let me know where do you rebarreled your mr5? Wheelflip maybe? Or other company?
There are several companies that re-barrel wheels. I did my MR5's through Memoryfab out of California.

basementproject
GC Whore
GC Whore

Post by basementproject » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:51 am

civicracer89 wrote:Image

I was looking around and came across this.. I would love to have these headlights as a spare set for my car, also, love the hood bra for the jdm front.
How hard is it to find this? if anyone can find these two things, how much would it cost to ship them to the States? i am definitely interested in these two items.

I am always looking at unique things for the sedan and i think this would be another of those things that will set this car apart. Any help would be appreciated.

Saya cari di sekitar dan terjumpa ini .. saya akan senang untuk mempunyai lampu ini sebagai satu set ganti untuk kereta saya , juga , suka bra hood depan untuk JDM itu .
Betapa sulitnya untuk mencari ini ? jika sesiapa sahaja boleh mencari dua perkara ini , berapa banyak ia akan kos untuk menghantar mereka ke Amerika ? i am pasti berminat dalam kedua-dua perkara .

Saya sentiasa melihat sesuatu perkara yang unik untuk sedan dan saya rasa ini akan menjadi satu lagi perkara-perkara yang akan menentukan kereta ini selain . Sebarang bantuan akan dihargai .

M8 garage (in bandung) my homie, the first time doin this custom..but need some fitmen.

and u can also translate to indonesian ..not malaysian..using google translate

email/ym:yuqmail@yahoo.com
fb:yuqmustaqim
Basementproject

web online store
http://basementproject.id/

phone or sms :+628122188622
CINGCAW

bb 749c519f

civicracer89
GC Noob
GC Noob

Post by civicracer89 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:21 pm

basementproject wrote:
civicracer89 wrote:Image

Saya cari di sekitar dan terjumpa ini .. saya akan senang untuk mempunyai lampu ini sebagai satu set ganti untuk kereta saya , juga , suka bra hood depan untuk JDM itu .
Betapa sulitnya untuk mencari ini ? jika sesiapa sahaja boleh mencari dua perkara ini , berapa banyak ia akan kos untuk menghantar mereka ke Amerika ? i am pasti berminat dalam kedua-dua perkara .

Saya sentiasa melihat sesuatu perkara yang unik untuk sedan dan saya rasa ini akan menjadi satu lagi perkara-perkara yang akan menentukan kereta ini selain . Sebarang bantuan akan dihargai .

M8 garage (in bandung) my homie, the first time doin this custom..but need some fitmen.

and u can also translate to indonesian ..not malaysian..using google translate

Thank you! :oops: